I never learned how to use microdermabrasion in school, and for that reason I shied away from using it for a long time. I viewed it as being unnecessarily rough on the skin, and preferred to use chemical exfoliants instead. …
Continue Reading >>
- There is a new handheld LED device in town, and it actually WORKS!
- What do Math & Physics have to do with LED lights? A heck of a lot!
- What is the difference between the ThermoClear and the ThermoClear PRO?
- Celluma – when to pulse, and when not to pulse
- Celluma & Claustrophobia – some tips to relax your clients