I never learned how to use microdermabrasion in school, and for that reason I shied away from using it for a long time. I viewed it as being unnecessarily rough on the skin, and preferred to use chemical exfoliants instead. …
Continue Reading >>
- Not all Plasma pens are alike!
- The InnoTip from InnoPen – what is the difference between the closed and open tips?
- How will you effectively disinfect your treatment room when you’re back to work? An affordable solution.
- How will you protect your Celluma panel now that Covid-19 is our new reality?
- Why aren’t all of my Celluma lights glowing?