Origins of Microcurrent The use of microcurrent on the face originated in the 1980s when the FDA approved it’s use as a muscle stimulator. Dramatic results were found using microcurrent on patients experiencing Bell’s Palsy, a form of nerve-paralysis which leads …
Continue Reading >>
- What is the difference between Myolift Mini, Myolift 600 and Myolift MD?
- What exactly is microcurrent?
- Should you have a skin scanner in your skincare studio, spa or medispa? I think so!
- There is a new handheld LED device in town, and it actually WORKS!
- What do Math & Physics have to do with LED lights? A heck of a lot!