The Clip-on Lens System is designed to provide spectacle wearers with hands-free magnification. Rather that crowd your room with yet another piece of equipment that sits on a rolling stand, use the Clip-on Lens System for lightweight, hands free magnification.
The Clip-on Lens System includes frames that are lightweight and can be comfortably worn over eye-wear, and magnification lenses for close, detail work, such as eyebrow waxing, electrololysis treatments, and low / high radio frequency treatments, such as those performed by the ThermoClear, ThermoLo, Skin Classic or Lamprobe machines. The metal frames have a black matte finish and provide an unrestricted field of view. The lens positioning can be easily adjusted using the quick snap closure. The lens clip element is made of glass fiber-reinforced plastic, which is extremely durable and will give you years of use.
- Fits most eyeglass frames (Bridge: 25mm, Jaws open 15mm)
- Lens is set 2 inches from eye, allowing for a more comfortable working distance
- When not needed, the lens can be flipped up and out of the way
- Lenses are interchangeable for different magnification needs
- Achromatic lens offering good clarity and true color
- Magnification: 2x (4 diopter), 2.5x (6 diopter) or 3x (8 diopter)
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Case: no
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic with Cera-Tec Coating
- Focal Range: 10″ (2x), 7.2″ (2.5x) or 6.4″ (3x)
There are no reviews yet.