YOU MUST CALL PRO SKIN GURU AT 508-505-4878 TO ORDER THE MYOLIFT 600!
Please note: You MUST be a licensed esthetician to purchase the Myolift™ 600. Proof of licensure is required.
The FDA-Cleared MyoLift™ 600 is the latest True Microcurrent™ machine from 7E Wellness designed for professional use. Delivering true intensity ranging from 175 to 600 microamps, this machine ignites the ATP stimulation and sets a standard for non-invasive technology and the ability to provide long-lasting, natural facial lifting and toning results.
This powerful True Microcurrent™ machine for professionals is a perfect tool for boosting ATP for anti-aging, cellular repair, muscle re-education, skin firmness and tightening.
What is “True Microcurrent™”?
True Microcurrent™, when delivered to the face with the pinch and hold technique, provides re-education of the muscles. This is achieved by targeting the origin and insertion points of the muscles. True Microcurrent™ should not be felt. There should be no twitching or stinging of the muscles and the treatment should not be painful. The current is supposed to be so tiny that it helps build ATP, which is the energy of the skin cells bringing visible and cumulative results.
How often should the treatments be given to get results?
MyoLift™ 600 is an FDA-cleared, non-invasive treatment delivering True Microcurrent™ to the facial muscles. Visible results will depend on age, skin condition and hydration levels. MyoLift™ 600 is safe and effective to use 3 times a week. Visible, dramatic results may be seen after the first treatment but typical results are cumulative and improve with each treatment. Most clients above 40 years of age may need more focused treatments 2-3 times a week to begin their therapy and then adjust to a maintenance program. Younger clients may want to start with treatments once a week or once in two weeks when combined with other modalities. Every time you give a True Microcurrent™ treatment you are enhancing skin health. Make sure to take before and after pictures with each treatment!
Why Myolift™ 600?
HOW IT WORKS
In the portable and professional microcurrent machine market, MyoLift™ 600 is in high demand. 7E Wellness has researched True Microcurrent™ technology for years to come up with three effective microcurrent machines to cater to the needs of professionals in the Aesthetics industry. Myolift™ 600 was introduced for the following reasons:
• More intense power – Professionals selling a series of True Microcurrent™ treatments asked for more intensity levels to build adenosine triphosphate (ATP) on deeper levels. The additional intensity is required to boost the power after every progressive treatment.
• Delivering True Microcurrent™ to 32 Muscles – MyoLift™ 600 offers the pinch-and-hold technique, which is essential to deliver True Microcurrent™ to the belly of the facial muscle to re-educate and help in anti-aging facial therapy. We have a total of 32 facial muscles used daily to express ourselves to the world. These facial muscles lay in different directions and require shortening or lengthening based on their position and use. Some muscles are contractile and others are elongated. MyoLift™ 600 offers four unique protocols to shorten muscles or lengthen them, providing professional-grade results.
• Your clients are going to love it! – You can see MyoLift™ 600 working through the conductivity bar on the machine’s screen, which helps visualize the delivery of microcurrent.
Includes the following:
- 7E MyoLift™ 600 microcurrent facial treatment device
- ATP Booster Gel Mask
- Handheld applicator probes for ease of use
- Wall Adapter for charging only
- How-to-Use Guide and Manual
- Facial Charts for reference
- 4oz Restore Anti-aging Conductive Gel with Bio-Active Complex
- 4oz ReNu Conductive Tx Gel for Dry Skin with Bio-Active Complex
- 4oz Replenish Hydrating Conducting Spritzer
- Conductive Eye Mask
- Conductive Lip Mask
- Online Certification Course
- Two-year warranty
- 7E Myolift Canvas Carry Case
- Membership in the 7E Wellness closed Facebook for ongoing support
- Unlimited access to webinar education and training
- Face Muscles: The lower portion of the face contains more cortex nerves than the upper portion. Meaning lower facial expression are more voluntary (Matsumoto & Lee 1993).
- Working on Fascia using Deep Lift: Restricted fascia leads to decreased circulation. Metabolic wastes build up and contribute to the aging process. Over time, spasms can develop from repeated facial expressions and repeated use of the small muscles of the face. These muscle contractions and spasms all draw the fascia layer down towards the muscle, creating a wrinkle over time.
- Working around Eye Muscles: Heavy crows feet and frontalis lines are commonly caused by an over occlusion of a bite. What that means is the teeth wear down and the bite closes more. It makes the face begin to collapse and cave in. A good age to look for this in clients begins at 50. Common traits associated with this common issue are age, diet, stress, and TMJ.
- Working around Neck Muscles: As we age, the dermal-epidermal junction of the skin begins to flatten out, diminishing the contact between the epidermis and dermis. As a result, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and firmness. This is reflected in the skin of the neck with the development of wrinkles and sagging. Microcurrent is an excellent preventative treatment before the loss of adhesion occurs. If your client’s skin is still attached to the muscle, microcurrent is an excellent treatment option. If the skin is not adhered to the muscle, surgery is the best option.