Please note: You MUST be a licensed esthetician to purchase the Myolift™ MD.
Myolift™ MD (Master Device) is an FDA-cleared, professional, true microcurrent device for immediate and cumulative anti-aging results. Myolift™ MD offers eight unique waveforms which are used by professionals for skin applications such as lymphatic drainage, fascial release, deep lift, muscle re-education and facial contouring.
The Myolift™ MD utilizes a combination of specific waveforms and ultra-low microcurrent frequencies which work in harmony with the body’s own bio-electrical field to provide a powerful, anti-aging result. The device transmits tiny electrical impulses and signals to stimulate muscle tone and enhance skin tissues. This is the only face lifting device that has a specific waveform for lymphatic drainage results.
In the esthetics field the Myolift™ MD microcurrent device is primarily utilized to treat serious indications such as: muscle lifting and toning, skin firming, acne, pigmentation, scars, pre and post-op healing, cellulite treatments, fascial release, deep lift, facial contouring, and lymphatic drainage. It is a popular, non-invasive technology, which gives you the freedom to attain anti-aging goals without the recovery and downtime of surgeries and other aggressive treatments.
Skin specialists will appreciate the unique waveforms and clean signal that is produced by Myolift™ MD. After using the Myolift™ MD in the treatment room your client’s skin will look refreshed, relaxed and stress-free. The device helps to significantly improve skin tone, reduce inflammation, reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as help in deep lifting of facial muscles. In simple words, Myolift™ Ultra is an easy to use, simply designed microcurrent device that brings flawless and perfect skin to your clients. It is not fluff, it is real science.
Myolift™ MD promotes healthy skin from the inside out by…
- Increasing collagen production
- Increasing fibroblast production
- Increasing lymph system activity
- Increasing ATP production
- Increasing circulation
… resulting in healthy, rejuvenated skin!
HOW IT WORKS
Myolift™ MD delivers 8 different waveforms of microcurrent to stimulate the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). ATP is stored cellular energy that allows a cell to function. This, in turn, triggers the body’s natural biochemical healing process, wherein ATP is converted to ADP. This conversion releases energy, which allows intracellular fluids to be restored, electrolyte levels to be replenished, and nutrients to be absorbed. These vital functions are increased five fold with microcurrent technology, which promotes optimal healing and regeneration of cells and tissue.
Myolift™ MD enhances lymphatic drainage techniques, as it facilitates the lymph to move more readily to the terminus, or the exit point of the lymphatic system. Myolift™ MD uses a negative current at the terminus, and the positive current for the manipulation of the lymphatic fluids. The lymph is readily drawn toward the negative charge at terminus for proper drainage. The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical for our body’s ability to drain fluids, regenerate tissues, detoxify, filter out foreign substances, regenerate tissues, and maintain a healthy immune system.
Myolift™ MD Features:
- 8 waveform variations
- medically designed true microcurrent
- max intensity of 800 μA (microamps)
- 7 preset protocols
- quick & effortless
- affordable (we do have financing options available!)
- backed by science
- comes with all accessories (gloves, eye mask, quick lift finger applicator, lead wire & gel bundle plus spritzer)
- Waveform: square, rectangular, symmetric, biphasic
- Frequency: 0.625 Hz – 300 Hz (biostimulation)
- Max Intensity: 800 micro amps
- Custom setting: choose from 7 options for custom facial options
- Face Muscles: The lower portion of the face contains more cortex nerves than the upper portion. Meaning lower facial expression are more voluntary (Matsumoto & Lee 1993).
- Working on Fascia using Deep Lift: Restricted fascia leads to decreased circulation. Metabolic wastes build up and contribute to the aging process. Over time, spasms can develop from repeated facial expressions and repeated use of the small muscles of the face. These muscle contractions and spasms all draw the fascia layer down towards the muscle, creating a wrinkle over time.
- Working around Eye Muscles: Heavy crows feet and frontalis lines are commonly caused by an over occlusion of a bite. What that means is the teeth wear down and the bite closes more. It makes the face begin to collapse and cave in. A good age to look for this in clients begins at 50. Common traits associated with this common issue are age, diet, stress and TMJ.
- Working around Neck Muscles: As we age, the dermal-epidermal junction of the skin begins to flatten out, diminishing the contact between the epidermis and dermis. As a result, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and firmness. This is reflected in the skin of the neck with the development of wrinkles and sagging. Microcurrent is an excellent preventative treatment before the loss of adhesion occurs. If your client’s skin is still attached to the muscle, microcurrent is an excellent treatment option. If the skin is not adhered to the muscle, surgery is the best option.
If you would rather finance the device, please call 508-505-4878. For international orders there will be an additional shipping fee which will be calculated after purchased and billed separately before shipped.