Peptide Aqua Gel Mask, embedded with active ingredients, works to deliver optimal hydration, soothing comfort, anti-aging, and skin conditioning benefits. The solid gel sheets mold perfectly to the skin to provide temporary occlusion and protection for proper skin recovery while also providing a pleasantly relaxing experience after microneedling or other ablative clinical treatments. Infused with clinically proven ingredients, such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Plant-Derived Stem Cell Extracts, and Sodium Hyaluronate, Peptide Aqua Gel Mask is an excellent choice for skin rejuvenation.*
- Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin
- Gently calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Instantly cools to reduce redness and controls inflammation
- Provides occlusive protection for safe recovery of compromised skin
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Perfect for post-procedure skin recovery
- Good for all skin types
- Cleanse and dry the face thoroughly.
- Open pouch, remove mask sheets (upper and lower) and discard the outer plastic protective films from both sides of each sheet.
- Apply the mask and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Leave on the skin for 10-25 minutes for in-clinic application post-procedure.
- Leave on the skin for 25-30 minutes for at-home use.
- Gently remove mask, but do not rinse off. Excess moisture will be absorbed.
- Refrigerate prior to use for an additional cooling effect.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
*Please note: As a student of Doctor Lance Setterfield, Pro Skin Guru does not recommend using anything other than sterile saline solution during rolling or needing, and the Hyaluronic Acid of your choice on the skin for 24 hours post-needling in order to minimize complications that can occur from needling serums into the skin. All claims made regarding these solutions are those of Clinical Resolutions Lab and are not those of Pro Skin Guru, Rilevi Enterprieses, LLC, Jennifer Buker, or any employee of these entities. You should rely on your own training when determining what product to use (or not to use) during needling treatments.
Pro Skin Guru is not affiliated with Dr. Lance Setterfield or www.needlingguide.com in any way. I have just personally taken this training, which has helped me to feel much more qualified to avoid any of the complications that can occur without proper training.
There are no reviews yet.